A Taste of Rowes Wharf Sea Grille




Last night, Where to Eat continued to celebrate its 10 year anniversary at Rowes Wharf Sea Grille. Chef Bruce put together a fantastic menu of wonderfully paired duos featuring some of their specialties for "A Taste of Rowes Wharf Sea Grille"

The evening began with a Bacardi pre-dinner cocktail hour, featuring the Harborside Daiquiri, BACARDI rum, Pineapple Juice, Fresh Lime Juice and Simple Syrup. Also available was the Green Tea Gimlet. This drink had a complex mix of flavors, yet still felt light and springy (BOMBAY Sapphire Gin, Green Tea Syrup, Fresh Basil, Fresh Cucumber and Lemon Juice).



I began my meal with the Sea Grille Crudo of the day and White Soy Tossed Yellowfin Tuna Tartar. The plates complimented each other well and served as a refreshing starter.



For my second course I chose the Lemon and Herb Chicken Breast and Grilled Prime Filet Mignon. The meat was so tender I could cut it with a butter knife!



The other main course options were Gilled Nova Scotia Salmon & Simply Grilled Daily Catch and Parmesan Cheese Tossed Fresh Pappardelle & Golden Potato Gnocchi. Both plated beautifully.





The grand finale.... dessert was phenomenal of course; Dark Chocolate Espresso Pie & Banana Cream Pie, Strawberry Rhubarb Streusel Tart & Meyer Lemon Napoleon and Passion Fruit Panna Cotta & Pomegranate Sorbet. I chose the Panna Cotta and Sorbet, which was the perfect light pairing, to make me forget that I had just thoroughly enjoyed six whole courses.